Pages

Wednesday 15 March 2017

About me Destiny sao

WALT: talk about myself and if you want to know my personality so thank you for reading it xoxo



So hi my name is destiny sao and i am samon and i got 3 brother and 5 sister my favorite sister is bella
senia and sasa my old sister and i am a 11 year old and my mum name is mary halatau and she is 37 
year old and my day is 54 year old i really love both of my parents because they both look after me
and also my dad i love him and also miss him i really love him in my hole life i wish that he was here
if all my brother and sister but i got two steps brother and one step sister love love my step sister because 
she is nice respectful and also kind and so cool so if my sister was here to i would give her a big
kiss and a huge so if she was reading this i would be so so happy and surprise so  that if she was reading this 
and for my brother she love them so much to but one of them love playing with there kid so i wish
 that he was my dad so love you too in my hole life that you for that opportunity for looking after me 
so a big thank to you my bro love you xoxo and papa you are so amazing to because 
you are loving respect and also kindness  so love you too and also so my favorite food is 
pizza and mc 

so yah so that you for reading this thank you thank  for reading it   

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you have a wonderful family Destiny! :)
    Remember that someone's name I (including yours) needs to have a capital letter.
    I really like the way you look after your sister Isabella. She seems to be enjoying school :)

    ReplyDelete